Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweet and Spicy Meatbals

I first had these meatballs at my roommate's (Jenny Olsen Phillips) bridal shower, and I couldn't stop eating them.

Jenny and me on her wedding day

I'm not even a big fan of beef in general, but these were so yummy. I asked her mom for the recipe and was surprised how weird, yet simple they are to make. You may be a bit skeptical of the ingredients, but trust me these are delicious! Just ask Alex's old YSA Ward -- he made them for a linger longer and they went so fast, he didn't even get to sample them!

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/279292-20722-17.jpg
Photo Credit: www.buzzle.com

Sweet and Spicy Meatballs

1 package Frozen Meatballs (the seasoned ones work best)
2 cups Pace Picante Sauce
2 cups Grape Jelly

Mix all ingredients in a crockpot. Cook for 3-4 hours on high, or until meatballs are heated through. Enjoy!

Amy's Rating: 8/10
Alex's Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment