Monday, February 24, 2014

Garden Ranch Pizza

My sister made this yummy pizza for me when I was visiting her in Pittsburgh. Ever since then, I have been hooked! This is a great way to fit your veggies in, without even knowing it.  This is the dish that converted me to tomatoes. 



Garden Ranch Pizza

Ingredients:
  • 1 Pizza Crust (I use this recipe, only changing 1/2 the bread flour to wheat)
  • 1/3 C. Light Mayo
  • 1 Tbsp. Ranch Dressing Mix
  • 2 C. Mozzarella Cheese, grated
  • 1/2 C. chopped Broccoli
  • 1/4 C. sliced Carrots
  • 1/2 C. diced Tomatoes
  • 1 Cup cubed Chicken
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
  2. Combine mayonnaise and ranch seasoning. Spread evenly over crust.
  3. Sprinkle on half the mozzarella. Layer on all the vegetables and chicken. Top with the remaining mozzarella.
  4. Bake 18-22 at 425°F minutes or until pizza crust is cooked. Serve immediately.

Amy's Rating: 10/10
Alex's Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment